Program Title #6
Customer Service – 8 Hour
8 Hour Customer Service Training
Overview of Training:
- Certificate of Achievement & Completion
- 8 hour Customer Service course to prepare Security Officers, Loss Prevention Professionals, and “others” for customer relations in a broad range of industries and may be customized for specific industries and/or situation for employment in customer service or any position requiring contact with the public.
- Upon completion of this course students will demonstrate personal behaviors appropriate to the workplace; be able to identify and meet employer and customer needs; work effectively with others; demonstrate effective communication skills; and the ability to operate essential equipment; demonstrate necessary, organizational skills.
- Occupational & Personal Safety & Health 2 hours
- Career Opportunities & Requirements & Job Acquisition Skills; 1 Hour;
- Employer Expectations 1 hour
- Human Relations Skills & Communications Skills 2 hours
- Quality Customer Service 2 hours
- Organizational Skills 1 hours
- Total Clock Hours: 8 Hours
- Cost: $100